10.24.2013

This is Not a Test.

At this point,  I have a music blog, a writing blog, a personal blog and now - this. I'm not exactly sure what I want this to be (probably something along the lines of a public personal blog) But I decided to have a journal (of sorts) documenting and apart of this new phase in my life that I've stepped into.

I feel like I'm on a journey (of sorts) that is taking me somewhere I'm not sure of yet - but I'm down for the ride.

Even though there is this great unknown, I know I'm at a turning point, or at the beginning of points, something is going to turn eventually (I'm pretty sure)

Otherwise here is a blog of a 24 year old woman, who just moved out of her parents house, and all the shit I like, feel, listen to, write about, read about, and trying to figure out in the most un-cliche, coming of age ways (hopefully)

-- Chantel